ART GnG is an art guide application that can be used to enhance your museum experience by viewing features and commentaries of exhibited work. Simply scan the AR markers placed near the work with your smartphone's camera to experience a new type of art guide.
Contents will be rendered in ways only possible by using augmented reality technology.
Please stay tuned as we increase support of museum and gallery venues! Main features of ART GnG:
- View features and commentaries on exhibited work.
- Enjoy and enrich your understanding of exhibited work and art at your own leisure.
- Enjoy contents at any time from within the application, once it has been viewed by scanning the AR marker.
How to use ART GnG:
1. First, please obtain an ART GnG card. Start ART GnG and scan the AR marker printed on the card with your smartphone's camera.
2. A confirmation message will be displayed. Please enter the exhibit room to start using ART GnG.
3. Scan the AR markers placed near each exhibited work at the museums.
Features of the work can be viewed.
For information where you can obtain ART GnG cards, please see the Contents LIst in the application or visit the ART GnG web site.
Please enjoy our augmented reality art guide, ART GnG!
ART GnG is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-06. The program can be installed on Android 2.1 and up.
ART GnG (version 126.96.36.19924) has a file size of 1.89 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.